Fields of Blood: the Book of War provides everything you need to rule a nation, raise an army, and assault your enemies on the battlefield. From realms to units to battle to magic, your character can now be a hero both in the dungeon and on the battlefield.
Fully compatible with version 3.5 of the d20 system, inside you will find:
- How to define realms, and convert those from your campaign.
- A primer on governing, from building and maintaining a small thorpe to taxing a vast nation.
- Rules for mustering and training troops, from a unit of one hundred to an army of thousands!
- A complete set of true mass combat mechanics, including siegecraft and fortifications.
- A guide to incorporating core magic from other d20 books, as well as new battle and realm magic.
- New prestige classes for every character type, designed for use in mass combat.
- Appendices of spells and creature units, ready for play.